Smyrna Hyundai Sonata – A Bold Path Forward
The new Hyundai Sonata in Smyrna is a midsize sedan that has taken a bold new approach to the future. The vehicle has everything you’d expect from a high-performing sedan. From a spacious cabin to massive trunk space and plenty of amazing tech features, the new Hyundai Sonata is impressive, to say the least. You’ll specifically love the high-resolution surround-view parking camera and the user-friendly infotainment system.
If you’re looking for a family-friendly sedan, the Hyundai Sonata N Line is perfect for you. It features a powerful turbocharged 2.5-liter engine that relies on four cylinders to crank out 290 horsepower and 311 lb-ft of torque. That happens to be one of the strongest upgrade engines you can get in a midsize sedan.
All in all, upon testing the new Hyundai Sonata N Line, we’ve found it to be an exciting sedan to drive. Read on to learn more about the exterior, interior, mechanical features, and other critical aspects of this highly sought-after car in Smyrna.
New Hyundai Sonata – Redesigned Exterior
As far the Sonata’s exterior is concerned, the appearance is upscale across the board. The unusual lighting pattern in the rear fascia propels the Sonata into a bold new future. The LED lighting includes headlights, tail lamps, and daytime running lights. An automatic lighting system and dual-powered side mirrors are standard with blind-spot detection and heating elements from the SEL trim upward. Other exterior features include a sports rear diffuser, rear spoiler, and panoramic sunroof.
Hyundai Sonata Sports An Interior Smyrna Loves
Smyrna loves the attractive interior of the new Hyundai Sonata. It is affordable luxury at its finest. Let’s examine each interior element individually:
- Passenger Seats: With an airy and spacious cabin, the Sonata accommodates five people. Both rows are comfortable and supportive, having ample room for adult occupants.
- Navigation, Infotainment, and Bluetooth: The new Hyundai Sonata features a touch-screen system that’s not only easy to use but also promises crisp graphics. With a lack of physical buttons and knobs, it might take some time for you to get used to the screen, for even functions like switching the radio station are to be configured through the touch screen. Here are the standard and additional infotainment features you get:
- Standard Features
- 8-inch touch screen
- Apple CarPlay
- Android Auto
- Available Features
- 10.25-inch touch screen
- Satellite radio
- HD radio
- Blue Link telematics system
- Wireless device charging
- 12-speaker Bose premium stereo
- Second-row USB port
- 12.3-inch digital instrument display
- Standard Features
- Cargo Space: You get a 16-cu-ft. trunk space in the new Hyundai Sonata. That’s plenty of respectable cargo space for the family’s weekend luggage. For a midsize car, that’s more than you may expect.
- Interior Quality: Much of the Sonata’s cabin lines are soft-touch materials, which, coupled with attractive styling, create one of the most high-end, inviting interiors in the class.
- Child Car Seats: The rear outboard seats of the Sonata features two complete sets of LATCH connectors, while the rear middle seat comes with a tether anchor. Not surprisingly, the LATCH system is rated as the second-highest for being Acceptable for user-friendliness by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety.
Is the New Hyundai Sonata In Smyrna Safe?
Smyrna wants to know the new Hyundai Sonata in a safe sedan for their family. The new Hyundai Sonata fetched top ratings from both the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) and the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). The former rewarded it a five-star rating, while the latter named it as a ‘Top Safety Pick.’ Safety Features include:
- Standard Safety Features
- Forward collision warning
- Forward automatic emergency braking
- Lane departure warning
- Rearview camera
- Adaptive cruise control
- Pedestrian detection
- Automatic high-beam headlights
- Lane keep assist
- Driver drowsiness monitoring
- Lane tracing assist
- Advanced Available Safety Features
- Blind-spot monitoring
- Surround-view parking camera system
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Reverse automatic emergency braking
- Safe exit warning
- Remote parking assist
- Heads-up Display
- Standard Safety Features
Top Rated New Hyundai Sonata Dealer In Smyrna, GA
Now that you have a fair idea about the New Hyundai Sonata, it’s time to find the right dealer in Smyrna. Voyles Hyundai is the ideal dealer for you. To learn more about this bold new sedan and schedule a test drive, reach out to Voyles Hyundai at your earliest convenience! At Ed Voyles Hyundai, we put service above self and will ensure your new Hyundai buying experience is efficient, professional, and above all enjoyable.